The IPTAY Representative Program (REP) is critical to the IPTAY Scholarship Fund. From its inception, REP was designed to solicit new members and put the best foot forward for Clemson. As IPTAY continues to move into the future, it is important that each of us play a role in growing our membership, raise the funds for athletic scholarships,new and upgraded facilities and Vickery Hall, the student-athlete academic enrichment center.
The role of an IPTAY Representative (Rep) is important to the success of the "One IPTAY" enterprise. For IPTAY to continue to meet the demands of the increasing education costs, IPTAY Representatives must be willing to
- contact prospective donors
- contact previous donors who did not renew,
- contact current donors who may be able to increase their level of giving,
- contact recent graduates about continuing their IPTAY involvement,
- refer prospective "Major Gift" donors
- assist the IPTAY staff in maintaining and updating donor records,
- provide the IPTAY Office with news about donors or their families and
- abide by all Clemson University, ACC and NCAA guidlines, rules and regulations.