Tiger Cub Club: Ages Birth to 12
Tiger CATS: Ages 13 to 18
IPTAY Tiger Cub and CATS Clubs are for our young Tiger Fans who want to show their support. The Cub and CATS programs started in 1993 and now have more than 2,000 members.
These clubs are a great way for a young fan to build his or her IPTAY Priority Points. For each year that a Tiger Cub or CAT is a member, they will receive one priority point towards their IPTAY accounts. The priority points will then transfer to their adult IPTAY memberships.
Members may join at the annual or sustaining levels.
Annual membership: $30
Sustaining membership (from application to age 18): $500
Benefits for Tiger Cubs and CATS
There are several benefits for our young fans:
• Age-appropriate gift package every year
• Tiger Cub Birthday Party held during football season
• Tiger Cub Day at specified men’s and women’s basketball games
• Discounted admission to selected football and men’s basketball games
• Free tickets to select baseball and soccer games
• Free admission to all women’s basketball games
• Special postcards and newsletters from the Tiger Cub
- Click here to view the latest newsletter for Cubs ages 0-5
- Click here to view the latest newsletter for Cubs ages 6-12
- Click here to view the latest CATS newsletter
Especially for Sustaining Cubs and CATS
When you join as a sustaining member, we’ll automatically place a brick with the Tiger Cub’s name in the plaza surrounding the Tiger Cub statue outside the IPTAY Center. This is a special place just for our fans age 18 and younger.